Tuesday, May 25, 2010

There's Support Coming In

I'm making up new words to the song "There's a Ship Comin' In", being "There's Support Comin' In". Yes, I'm cheesy. But excited. Another church wrote me today! They were worried their faith promise for this year wouldn't even be enough to cover the commitments they made for the last year, but God has provided. Even in this difficult economy, the church is able to add on new missionaries to support including ME! Individuals have been writing me over the last few weeks letting me know God has provided for their family over the year so they can begin supporting my ministry as well. Praise God!

While home, I've had the privilege of encouraging others that are called to missions as they are raising support. It has been my privilege to say that support-raising has been a real faith journey. God is teaching me yet again that he can provide for me. He is the one calling me to missions. He knows the best timing for returning me there. God is doing what is best for me! And I am honored to be an encourager as other missionaries are going through their faith journeys while raising their support.

Thank you for your prayers and support for God's message to get out here and around the world!

1 comment:

The Hoovers said...

Thank you for being an encourager friend!