3-5pm has become my favorite time of day because I can stop by the Thai restaurant and hang out with my friends. We either eat, take a trip to the store, or hang out and listen to Thai music. Yesterday, one of them gave me a CD so I can have some Thai music. Today, I learned three Thai tongue twisters...and I said bye to Oh. She leaves Monday to return to Bangkok. Hopefully we'll reunite in September.
Transition Alongside of Me: A Former Missionary Returning to the U.S. of A.
Friday, May 28, 2010
Bye Oh
3-5pm has become my favorite time of day because I can stop by the Thai restaurant and hang out with my friends. We either eat, take a trip to the store, or hang out and listen to Thai music. Yesterday, one of them gave me a CD so I can have some Thai music. Today, I learned three Thai tongue twisters...and I said bye to Oh. She leaves Monday to return to Bangkok. Hopefully we'll reunite in September.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment