Saturday, May 15, 2010

My 2 Minutes

I sat in my seat listening as I was being introduced. Oh! I was going to say that...I was going to say that too....and that. What will I talk about now, I wondered to myself as I sat waiting to walk up on stage at the Missions Conference tonight. Ok, gotta be succinct, gotta make them laugh, gotta say something different than what I have planned for tomorrow. I stood up, walked forward, was handed the mike, and the Lord helped me talk. I was succinct. I think they laughed. And I shared a wonderful story of how God worked in the heart of a Thai friend of mine. I do enjoy speaking. Not the part before where I get nervous, but the part right when I get the mike. God gives me the energy, the words, and the smile to talk about him. So, once again I am thankful.

Tomorrow, I share at a wonderful Ladies' Luncheon. The Lord has provided 71% of my monthly support. Please be praying for willing hearts this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the percentage just keeps increasing. Thank you Jesus! :) We are praying.