As I prepare for another talk this morning at a church, I read my teammate's blog in Thailand. The political instability there continues and burdens my heart. Please take a moment to pray today as you read their update and follow their link.
The situation here has descended into serious violence between protesters and security forces, for now concentrated in very specific areas of downtown. We are 30-40 minutes away (on a good traffic day) from these areas, and have seen nothing of the unrest up close. But all of Bangkok, and Thailand, is watching in horror, I think. Please pray for peace and for light to shine through this dark situation. To read and see pictures of the latest, click here.
2 comments:
Have been thinking on and praying for the situation...truly you are a light in the darkness friend!
Read this in the AM in and thought of you...http://www.incourage.me/2010/05/unsettled.html
Peace friend.
Post a Comment