...mosquitos can't find any exposed skin to bite!
Yes, I watched a mosquito fly around me not able to bite me. It gave me a thrill.
Surprisingly enough, it's like in the 60s! I'm wearing a sweatshirt that I had to do some serious searching to find. I actually took a blanket downstairs to watch a movie in our living room with the roomies. I haven't had to turn on a fan or the air conditioning. It's almost too cold to eat because all of the vendors are outside! I actually can order soups and not burn up. I told a street vendor that ice is my enemy today!
But I must be so grateful. I have so much more energy. I love being able to wear my jeans and consider for once, not going barefoot! And as one American said today, "The weather makes me nostalgic." Yes, I think about the U.S. today...my other home. Love all y'all there and miss you as always!
No comments:
Post a Comment