Saturday, September 18, 2010

My House Tour

For today, I'll start showing you some shots of downstairs. We live in a 3-story townhome--me, 2 Thai staff (Yu and Kieow), 3 Thai Bible College interns (on the weekends), and an American intern, Krystle. There's three bedrooms and 2.5 baths. I'm still living in the same place where I was last time. I'll try to show you pics of the rest of the house and the front of it soon. My room's not too clean right yet! :)
Here's our living room area downstairs. There's the TV watching area with the couches. I'd say we spend our sitting 50% on the couches and 50% in front of them around the coffeetable. We don't eat at the table much except maybe breakfast? As you can see, the refrigerator is in the main room while the rest of the kitchen is through those doors. Our "pantry" is that bunch of shelves there. If you walk up those steps, you will reach two more floors where we live. All narrow areas like these.

Here's our kitchen area. The washing machine, sink, stove, and cabinet are all in there. There's a concrete floor and it's pretty open to the elements because the ceiling isn't really closed in between the corrugated tin roofing and the concrete walls. But it works just fine.

No comments: