Transition Alongside of Me: A Former Missionary Returning to the U.S. of A.
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
I Miss These Faces
We go to Mahathai community every Saturday morning for Joy Kids Club. Here's a few recent pictures of some of those kids I love. They are holding crafts they made last week at the club.
Tanwa and his brother would pull each other's pants down in the middle of a bible story. They always kept us on our toes. Yet, we knew they needed love. Most of the time, their grandmother was the only one caring for them.
I've watched Neuy grow up. Her family lives next door to our community center in Mahathai. She is so light to pick up, it feels like you aren't holding anyone. I'm glad she's still attending Joy Kids.
One of my greatest memories of Teuy is when he ran down the street calling my name. We had already ended our prayer meeting that night, but he missed it. So, I asked him if he had anything to pray for. He asked prayer for his family. So right there in the middle of the street we prayed. I hope he is still praying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss those kids too...and I don't even know them!
Post a Comment