Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Techonologizing my Parents

I'm not sure if "technologizing" is a word, but I made it one. If enough of you start using it, it might make it into Webster's next year. Like the word "Gi-normous." It's not a word but enough people blended "gigantic" and "enormous" together and now it is!

Anyway, back to the point of the blog. So, here I am at my parents' house, working on my parents' old desktop. I am trying to help them communicate better in Thailand with me this time around. So, I've downloaded Skype already. Now I've gotta find enough extensions and USB hubs for adding a microphone, speakers, etc. Those of you that don't have Skype yet should get it. Free communication if both people have downloaded the program from anywhere! Let's hope this'll work out so I can better communicate with more people this time around [the world]. :)

No comments: