We got our family together for a trip to Oak Island last weekend. In our beach house, we had six adults, two kids, and two dogs. It was a packed house but so good to be together.

Me with my sister-in-law, Angel, and nephew, Aidan. He turns six this Saturday!....and if you look down...

I'd rather have her beside me than anywhere else. Here's my niece, Taylor, who is four. I love being an aunt.

Aidan and Taylor with my Dad by the lighthouse.
2 comments:
Yes, we will have mountains near us I think! So glad to hear from you yesterday! Your neice and nephew are soooooo cute. I got to see mine (well, half of mine) last weekend. Leaving them is one of the hardest parts. They are growing so fast and I just want to take that all in!
So glad you all got a get away to the beach...always worth it and always so much fun! I am jealous that you got to see the Mills familiy, but that is life, I suppose!!!
Thanks for the updates...
Post a Comment