Friday, June 4, 2010

Late Night Calls

The traveling got the best of me and I'm now a bit sick. Being past midnight and avoiding going to sleep, I get on Skype. I might just catch someone on in Thailand. Yes! I got to speak to Kieow and Mary for about 20 minutes. It was nice to get an update from them. Kieow told me everyone wants to know when I'm coming back. She says much will have changed when I return. The kids have grown and matured so much at Mahathai. I told her I'd "gotten taller" too. Haha. I miss Kieow's wisdom. She told me to get off the computer and go take some NyQuil. She loves that stuff. So, with that advice, I will now get off, pray for all those updates she told me about, and go to sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh blessed skype! so happy you were able to chat with them :)i'm using my blog more now :)