Sitting on the bus the other day, I am drifting between being awake and asleep on the evening ride home. I look around to see most of the other people on the bus doing the same thing.
At the front of the bus, sitting on the bench nearest to the front window are a father and his daughter. The father looks so tired from a long day at work. His head is bobbing up and down while he drifts off to sleep. His daughter, about four years old, sits in front of him staring out the window. At one stop, I see her turn around to check on her dad. She puts her arms around him, while his head bobs to lay on her head. It seemed like they had a sweet relationship. He was a loving dad. When they finally came into the neighborhood where the last stop is, she tapped his knee to wake him up. Everyone woke up, got out, and walked home.
1 comment:
Thats nice please post about your family for a project I am doing.
p.s. what you are doing is very inspiring. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Post a Comment