Sunday, February 27, 2011

Leading in Thai

After our church each week, we have some other sort of fellowship group--women's/men's, concert of prayer, or leadership meeting. This week was Concert of Prayer, and I was in charge of leading the music portion!! **nervous**

What do you tend to do when you are nervous? I tend to speak fast and skip to middles of stories without telling the beginning or end. Then, add another language too it, and wow! I'm just glad the Bible remains the same no matter who reads it. I enjoyed singing the songs, but I do believe I gave little explanation for each song in fear I would speak badly.

Now I just pray for another opportunity later so I can learn from my mistakes. The blessings were singing between two Thai brothers and singing two of my favorite Thai worship songs since I was the one picking!

No comments: