I really need to reiterate how thankful I am that our church has grown. We have a church family now. Today, after church, Sunday School, lunch, and a Sunday School teacher training meeting, a bunch of us went to a coffeeshop. We all just sat and hung out for two hours! W. turned to me and said, "I feel like life is perfect right now." I had to agree. We shared about how remembering God's love for us throughout the week can be hard. Yet when we are surrounded by this community, it feels good. W. works hard in our handicraft ministry (website found on the right column) and I had been studying at language school all week. We shared Bible verses with each other and encouraged each other.
God has grown his church here and made it a family. About 15 people sat around laughing together this afternoon at that coffeeshop. We had a woman from Mahathai, some college students, and some folks from a nearby apartment complex. All walks of life and not even all believers yet. God is making his church in this neighborhood. I LOVE being part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment