Thursday, December 2, 2010

More Good News!

1. One of the college-age guys has become a Christian! Praise God for him. He lives in the Mahathai community. I don't know the full story yet, but I look forward to sharing it when I know. Pray for his discipleship and growth in the Lord!

2. We've got a big membership class right now of folks hoping to join the church in two weeks. Please pray for these last couple weeks of preparation for them. May God protect them from evil and particularly show them the blessings of being part of a church. It will be most of their first times being members of a church!

3. The Mahathai community has decided to finally vote for a new community leader. Please pray for unity in that community as they vote. The vote is between two guys. Pray God guides and directs the hearts of the people to vote for someone that will care deeply for the community and unify it. I am also praying that God will bring His kingdom to Mahathai community. I pray that the the values of God's kingdom in heaven will come down and be valued in Mahathai community. Please pray alongside me for them!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Praise Jehovah! He does indeed save! love you, Melanie..thanks for the birthday news...we're praying.