Saturday, December 25, 2010

Best Christmas Here!


Truly, it was a precious Christmas here. Praise God for his blessings. I spent the night with two other single gals. After waking up and making some breakfast food together, we read the Christmas story. It was my first Christmas to sit and read the Christmas story aloud with other people. After each chapter, we sang a Christmas song too. What a special way to worship the Lord on this day.

After opening presents together, getting a good nap, we headed over to celebrate with the team. Playing a hilarious game of charades in two languages, we also ate pizza and enjoyed each other's company. One college guy there turned to me and said, "Everyone looks so happy!" I told him, "It's a special day for us. We are celebrating Jesus." I'm glad he could see that on our faces.

Merry Christmas everyone. Now that I've opened presents on Skype with my family, I will head to bed myself. 12 more minutes left of Christmas. I think I'll spend those thanking God for this day.

No comments: