One of the college students that's been hanging out a lot with our campus ministry group ended up riding on the same bus with me yesterday. He informed me that the University Christian Fellowship (the name of our campus ministry club at the local university) will be the actors in our Christmas play this year! They practice tomorrow and the big outreach Christmas party is Friday night at church.
The great thing is that he's never heard the Christmas story before. So, as he practices, he gets to hear about Jesus! Woohoo! I asked him who he wants to be in the play--listing off Joseph, wise men, shepherds... He said he's so nervous about being in a play, he'd just like to be a tree! :) I told him there are sheep too. Maybe that would be an easy role.
Pray for God to open many ears, eyes, and hearts during their Christmas play practice and during our Christmas party! Praise God for his work!
1 comment:
Yes, I would be a sheep...since I am one already. Funny! Will pray for the effects of the play!
Post a Comment