Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Getting the Ducks in a Row

For those of you who haven't glanced to the right side panel, I have 100% of my support! The Lord has brought it all in and is ready to send me off!! Man, that last 20% just came in like a landslide. I think God was saying, "Get on back there, ya' hear!" haha.

The logistics have begun. Yesterday, I decided to give away my teacher stuff. No need to keep storing that. I'm trying to sell my sweet Toyota Camry named Ellie. The passport is being sent off for quick renewal today and then I apply for a Visa next. I'm getting my Japanese Encephalytis shot tomorrow. Whoop, whoop!

The other day, all of this was tough. Yet while talking to a friend recently, God gave me peace again. My life is under the complete control of a God who is just, compassionate, and knows all. He loves me more than I can imagine. I pray to be able to trust him and be compelled by the love of Christ these next two months of preparation. (2 Cor 5:14)

1 comment:

The Singlers said...

Melanie - that is so great!!!!!! We are so happy for you.