"Return, O my soul, to your rest,
for the Lord has dealt bountifully with you."
-Psalm 116:7
So many things to do before leaving in September back to Thailand. Everytime I see family and friends I feel assaulted by my mixed emotions. And why haven't I gotten my passport renewed yet!!?? I brought this before the Lord last night while praying, and this verse was a good answer. God said to me through that verse,"Melanie, rest in me again. Remember all I have already done for you in the past. So rest in knowing I will care for you each of these days in the future." I am thankful to have God who cares to have a relationship with me.
3 comments:
wish I was going back with you melanie!
Hey girl - just saw your fearless leader here at GA. Gave him a hug to give to you when you see him. Love your way!
great passage from the word of God...true rest, ONLY found in Him!
Post a Comment