Sunday, July 4, 2010

Out West!

What a cool place to visit! The landscape and architecture are like none I've ever seen before. Deserts, cactus, and mountains that look like they are part of a Western movie. I have waited to go see my aunt who lives there for about 25 years. It was so good to have a mini-family reunion there with cousins, aunts, an uncle, and my granddad. We did lots of fun stuff. Here's a few pics.
Our family drove up to see the amazing views of the Grand Canyon.

We hiked down the mile and a half to the first rest stop. I wish I could have hiked all the way down! Maybe next time.

















































































And on the way to the Grand Canyon, I was able to stop through and see my college roommate of two years, Miriam, and meet her two children. What a blessing!

No comments: