Sunday, July 27, 2008

How would you like your egg?

Here's your choices in Thailand:
-boiled
-salted
-boiled and salted
-boiled, salted, and on a stick (don't ask me how it gets on a stick)
-pickled
-in an omelet
-an egg star (aka, over medium)
-let stand for a hundred years and then eaten (aka, 100 yr old egg)
-cooked and put in a pastry--most recent for me. One of the short-term team guys told me to eat it and my stomach says I shouldn't have. :)

Come and get 'em!

2 comments:

Emily Bradford Routon said...

Down with the boiled eggs. Next time we eat eggs together we are scrambling them a little milk and cheese.

teach me to hear said...

hey there... I am from Asheville, NC as well (small world!) and found you on the MTW website... I am not sure if it is where you are at, but I am in the application process to do some mission work in south east asia/maybe thailand. anyways, it excited me to see that you are there and that you are from Asheville. that's all!