I know I promised that the blog would be a good place to "check in on me" still. How am I doing? Right now, I'm not thinking much farther than sleep, eat, sleep. :) It's day 3 of being back in the US. Why do I have these insane expectations of myself? I just now realized it's only day 3? I feel like it's definitely been like a whole week already. Each day involves so much.
Today was officially Hermit Day, named by a friend of mine who I had to reschedule with so I could be a hermit today. I haven't had a day like this in a few weeks. I needed a Sabbath Day in which I am a hermit. I did nothing but wander around the beautiful mountains, watch TV, sleep, and eat. And in that, God gave me rest in him. (I almost wrote, "rest from him". Haha, no.) God gave me reassuring words that He loves me and will take care of me. Now that is a good Hermit Day.
1 comment:
It has been a few days since I checked blogs, but reading these updates my heart is heavy for you during this transition period! My prayers are with you and I am so proud of the work you have done and the direction you are letting God lead in your life. Now that your home when can I see your beautiful face? LOL Love ya! ~Heather
Post a Comment