Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Good Day Looks Like...

...getting to ride a motorcycle taxi four times (Don't read that, Mom.)

...connecting with another ministry who're sending two men to help minister to some of the young boys at Mahathai. Answer to prayer!

...making two cooking dates this week. Cooking chocolate chip cookies with some folks Saturday, and then Minestrone soup (which I've never made) with other folks on Sunday. Good relationship-building opportunities!

...being told by D. that after talking to me, she didn't feel so stressed anymore. Usually she drinks beer to help. I told her to call me now instead! :)

...teaching the kids about God creating humans. I LOVE teaching kids. I learned Thai words today for God giving Adam his "breath" of life and "rib".

...singing the Thai version of "London Bridge is Falling Down" til I felt like my voice was gone.

...seeing the big palm trees blowing in the wind before the storm.

No comments: