This morning, I was able to talk with some friends in Thailand by Skype phone. Catherine, a friend of mine who teaches there, hosts a bible study for her apartment complex. In the last few months, our church has made relationships with some women that really desired to hear the truth of the Gospel. They formed a bible study with some of our staff in the apartment complex for them. Three of the women are now in membership class at our church. Please pray for the fourth who's interested but her husband does not approve. So, after they had their bible study, I spoke to the Thai staff I knew on the phone.
I had to speak only in Thai with two of the guys (because they don't know English) and it felt SO strange. I haven't had that much Thai come out of my mouth in four and a half months. But what a blessing to hear their excitement of what's been happening in the church from them. It's nice to stay connected to my friends there.
1 comment:
Know what you mean...when i skyped with them from mary's house my tongue kept twisting all up while i was trying to remember all my thai :) It's fun though....
Post a Comment