My new prayer cards are have been officially printed. Let me know if you want one!! These cards are used for people to remember to pray for me on the field. A short biography is on the back. The bottom section is detachable, so supporters can return it showing their interest in financially supporting me and receiving my newsletter. Back before I was a missionary, I thought this was the true badge of a missionary, having a prayer card. Now people recognize me at churches because they've looked at me everyday on their fridge. But I wish I had all of your faces on my fridge so I could recognize you!
Transition Alongside of Me: A Former Missionary Returning to the U.S. of A.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Hot Off the Presses!
My new prayer cards are have been officially printed. Let me know if you want one!! These cards are used for people to remember to pray for me on the field. A short biography is on the back. The bottom section is detachable, so supporters can return it showing their interest in financially supporting me and receiving my newsletter. Back before I was a missionary, I thought this was the true badge of a missionary, having a prayer card. Now people recognize me at churches because they've looked at me everyday on their fridge. But I wish I had all of your faces on my fridge so I could recognize you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I want a new one!
I want one too!! You can send it to my new address:
41 Dawnwood Circle
Asheville, NC 28805
Looking good there, Melanie!
Me too! We want one! Let me know if I need to email you our address.
Post a Comment