As I travel home tomorrow to begin celebrating Thanksgiving with my extended family, I'm so thankful to be "home." Though life right now is confusing, I need to see what blessings this year at home have given me. Here's a few.
-being home to eat turkey.
-the everyday experience of being with family.
-the fantastic season of Autumn.
-the helpful perspective of the mission field from here.
-being home to celebrate my friends' birthdays.
-the love of my church family here.
-watching my nephew play soccer.
-meeting all my friends' new babies.
-seeing the faces of those who pray for me.
-my grandmothers' quilts
-my car...I missed being able to drive.
-wearing sweaters and socks.
-even more awareness of God's control over all of my days for His glory!
2 comments:
amen...count your blessings, friend. will call soon!!
I am thankful that you are here to celebrate birthdays, babies, and for this special year with you!
Post a Comment