Sunday, August 30, 2009

Not Hot

Today we moved my sister into her new apartment. It's a "hot" August Saturday so everyone is sweating buckets while lifting all the boxes and furniture BUT ME. Near the end of the move, Katie's friend looks at me and says, "Crazy! You're like hardly sweating!" During a break, I even sat down in the shade and put a jacket on! Last week, while assisting my mother at school, I was wearing four shirts to try to stay warm! This temperature adjustment is slow. But I'm headed back to Asheville today and the house I am staying in there has no air conditioning. :)

3 comments:

Emily Bradford Routon said...

where are you staying? how are things going? let's talk soon!

trmills said...

Funny! I did not have that issue. Perhaps because I was enormous:). But you're just a cold one anyway...

Emily Bradford Routon said...

Neither am I ... I am definitely NOT HOT. And I wasn't kidding about the let's catch up... miss yoU!