Our Girls House has two fish. Right after Ying bought them, we noticed the mom fish looked pregnant. I mean, we couldn't really be sure, who's really seen a pregnant fish before? But, just after three weeks, she had the babies! They look like twenty little tadpoles swimming around the bowl. With lots of friends I know having babies now, God gave us babies to celebrate even in our house. I'm not sure what we'll do when they get big enough to need more bowls? Anyone want some little Thai fish for pets?
When my five year old neighbor visited, I joked with her by asking her if she wanted to eat our pet fish...she said YES!
1 comment:
Hey,
We just got your post card. Thank you so much sister. We love and miss you terribly. How is it that you can be so encouraging from half a world away? We are about to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. Time is so fluid. It just doesn't seem that long ago that I was throwing pebbles at Brecken's upstairs window at ya'll's house on Cumberland. Now we've got a baby, I'm in seminary (well in 2 months) and you're in Thailand. God is good and you are a very real part of His goodness in our lives--and always will be.
Grace and Peace,
Nathaniel
(I think my name pops up as Peter on 'Blogger')
Post a Comment