Sunday, September 11, 2011

Multi-Tasking

I keep looking at the date, surprised that I haven't even been back in the country a month yet. I'm in the middle of so much! Today, I was furniture shopping and learning new teaching strategies at the same time! And you ask, "Melanie, how can you do those two things at the same time?" Well, since you asked, my friend graciously and sacrificially went to a second-hand store's discount sale for me while I was at a teacher workshop. She sent pictures of good deals to my phone, which I decided on, and texted back, "buy it". I am now the proud owner of a kitchen table and two chairs.

Without great experience with missionary transition, my co-workers are doing their best to help me. I'm asking so many questions that one co-worker stated questioning as my strength during the workshop. Haha.

What am I learning about God in all this? He can schedule and guide my life. I just share my obstacles with him and ask him to help with provisions. To my surprise, each thing does work out and I am reminded once again that God is both the Ruler of the World and our Personal Father.

No comments: