Right before I left Thailand, I asked my friend to video me teaching Sunday School at our church. My Thai is definitely not great, but the Lord did bless my language abilities enough for the ministry he had in mind for me. The video is funny, even if you don't know what I'm saying. I think you can guess which Bible story I am sharing! Enjoy the flannel board and the cute kids' faces.
2 comments:
I loved this! Flannel Board makes my day...I thought the cloud and lightening was a spaceship for about half of the video...but that is just me...Thanks for posting this!
Nice job, Melanie. Keep at it. Story telling is a great skill to have whether you're sharing the Gospel with kids or adults. I am doing an evangelistic kids club currently and find good story telling to be tough to do well because of the language isssue... I'm so glad when I have Thai helpers to tell it instead!
If you want to some Thai listening practice while you're in the States, check out my friend Off doing some open air preaching (http://dahlfred.com/en/component/content/article/263-thai-open-air-evangelism-english-subtitles)
May the Lord speed your return to Thailand! ขอให้พระเจ้าอวยพระพรนะครับ
Post a Comment