
What a great weekend for a missions conference at the church I grew up in, in Charlotte. Each table was decorated for a different country.

Here's my Thai table, which people enjoyed. I really enjoyed meeting the women from the Ladies' Luncheon, sitting with others to share more intimately, as well as speaking in front of all 100 women.

Cera is headed to Australia for a month this summer. The youth group was able to pray for her and me at the Youth Missions Cafe in the evening. Then I spoke to the elementary age kids for Sunday School the next day. I really enjoy speaking. It's just the preparation which makes me nervous. Praise God for another great speaking opportunity. One mom said her teen came home saying she wanted to be a missionary after hearing me speak!
1 comment:
I always want to be a missionary after hearing you speak too!
Post a Comment