A big weekend is starting at 8am tomorrow morning. I will be speaking with the pastors and elders of about 20 churches in the Central Carolina Presbytery. I hope that these people will invite me to share with their congregations and become fellow financial partners with me in sharing the Gospel in Thailand! I believe I will know two pastors there. Pray for clarity of thought, courage to meet strangers, and that the Lord will open many hearts. I remember reading once three years before speaking somewhere, "Commit your way to the Lord and He will shine your cause as bright as the noonday sun." That is God's promise. Hallelujah for that.
Sunday I share at the church I grew up in at all three services. The church has grown so much since I left and many faces are unfamiliar. I hope to shake lots of hands and find some individuals interested in becoming financial partners with me from there. Between services, I'll speak to two Sunday School classes. Please pray for peace and strength for the morning.
Through all of is, I am thankful that at the end of this weekend, about 400 more people will have heard about what God's doing in Thailand. How great is it to be used in that way while home. I get to share God's miracles and movement with his church!
1 comment:
Praying for you Melanie...and will continue to do so throughout the weekend.
we love you!
Post a Comment