As of yesterday, two months until my term here will end. Crazy feeling really, actually quite a slew of crazy feelings all mixed together. As God leads, my head starts thinking of home as I make preparations. Can't wait to see my family and friends! I am beginning to delegate out my responsibilities here. My name is starting to come off schedules for future plans for the church. Next week, I turn in my application and paperwork to Mission to the World as I pursue career missions. Yes, after this great and challenging two years, I feel the Lord has affirmed my calling to missions. Therefore, I start evaluation for approval July 20, right after I come back.
Please be praying for me as my last two months come to a close. Pray for the team as responsibilites are being shifted with lots of transition. Pray for good closure for me with relationships here. Pray for wisdom for both MTW and myself as we consider my calling to come back to Thailand as a career missionary. Thanks for being faithful readers of my blog these two years!
5 comments:
I can't believe it's been 2 years! wow! so what about your vacuum? it still sucks more than ever. and your tv... and your tv stand... we can't wait to see you again. enjoy your last 2 months. ...or not really your last to. :)
Wow girl! That's amazing that your time is almost over and yet it's just beginning! How exciting about your decision to go career! WOOHOO!!! Enjoy your time in the States - now that you are on the path I pray it goes quickly, because it sure won't seem like it does while it's happening :-)
That's very exciting! May God be swift in bringing you back...but you have to leave first I suppose!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That confirms that I will make it home this summer (after July 13th) at some point! Time sure does fly when you are having fun!
yeah...that is sooo cool...sucka
Post a Comment