Monday, April 28, 2008

The teachings from Camp

I taught the Electric Slide at church camp! Everyone loved it! I had to learn the words for go to the left right, kick, turn, all in Thai. But it was a highlight of the weekend!

In other news, many heard the Gospel and many are interested from camp. Pray that God will be personal in their lives. Many hesitate because of their families. One such woman says her mom says she can be a Christian once she's dead. But if her children become Christians before she dies, it will give her bad karma and cause her reincarnation to be lower. The belief in spirits and reincarnation keep many superstitious in a God of grace.

Thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Trey said...

hey Melanie,
you don't know me, but my wife and I are planning to serve there with MTW after seminary. hopefully we can get back there next summer. thanks for blogging, we'll be praying for you.
Trey Adams