Witness my amazing Thai yourself, right here with this video. I am discussing how we got to school today with Deanna, my fellow classmate. Be aware that my tones are not up to par, definitely. How do I sound? Wierd enough?

Studying hard with my fellow students before class. If you wonder why Rhianna and I are in the same shirts, its Monday. We wear our "We Love the King" shirts always on Mondays with the rest of the Thais. And we bought our twin shirts together b/c stripes rock!

Union Language School is on the 7th floor.
7 comments:
Wow! You sound awesome! I knew you'd learn fast!(Don't worry about the tones with me... like i'd know the difference ;)
Melanie! You go, girl! Good job. I look forward to posting similiar examples of Sara and I and the kids being 'learners'!
And, way to go on the use of YouTube!
You are amazing! And I REALLY miss you!!!!!!
mad skills...you rock...that is great...looks like we can stop praying for you...ok, never mind.
melookinyoubehind
That's AWESOME!!! Way to go! Now take it and use it :-)
great job melanie! wehooooo! lots of "ahhh" sounds in thai, ehh?! love your expressive face... thx for the postcard; we miss you!
Love, love, love the video!! It makes it that much more real! How fun to start communicating!! We miss you!!
Blessings,
L
Post a Comment