While trying to find real mayonnaise today in the grocery store, I navigated the aisles by looking at the aisle markers saying what I could find on each aisle. Thankfully, they're written in Thai and English. "Squid" has an entire aisle marker to itself, an entire aisle! If you feel a shortage of good squid over there in the US of A, I invite you grocery shopping with me.
2 comments:
Melanie! I am not a big fan of squid. However, thank you for your willingness to shop for me/us! :)
Hey, girl, thanks for keeping up with our blog. It's fun to be able to have this avenue of connection...half way around the world! Blessings on you, dear sister in Christ!
hilarious!!! maybe that'll be the new addition at greenlife.
sorry i've been mia lately, btw. been a little overwhelmed w/the little guys and their care lately. n is eating a lot now- wehoo! but that means making him lots of fd! anyway, love you!!!
Post a Comment