One of my fellow students in my Thai class is a Korean missionary. He says that I remind him of Jim Carrey! I am funny with my jokes and make comical faces. Isn't that great? But crazy all at the same time?
When I first arrived here, I was recovering from jet lag, but told my roommate that I really was funny, just give me some time. And shortly afterwards, she turned to me and said, "You really are funny!"
So amidst still adjusting, I seem to still work humor into this place. Woohoo!
3 comments:
aaaaaalllllllll righty then....sorry...couldn't avoid the obvious Jim Carrey quote.
Is that the Liar, Liar kind of Jim Carrey, or the Mask kind of Jim Carrey - seems to me to be two different kind of Jim Carrey's - so which is it - green face or wacky dad type? Erin
or trumanshow jim c? nooo,not the serious and deceived type! that's not my melanie.
glad the real you is coming out more and more! what a gift you are to your new friends. love ya!
Post a Comment