Transition Alongside of Me: A Former Missionary Returning to the U.S. of A.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Malaysia! Woohoo!
The Mission to the World Pacific Area Retreat starts tomorrow and goes through September 19th in Kuala Lumpur. So excited! This event only happens every three years and I get to go! I get to see some of my missionaries friends and mentors again. I don't feel fully grounded here yet to be leaving again, but excited for the opportunity to learn, be encouraged, hug friends, and all that. Please pray for safety, rest for the team, and for the Thai staff and Henrys that are holding up the fort in our leave of absence. Crystal's having a baby in a month or so and needs to stay back. While I'm gone, check out my photos in Facebook or recap on my past blogs when life was more predictable. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you gotta show me how to do the facebk thing, totally old and clueless.
Cutie socks, they made me miss you a lot. love you. Hope the retreat was good.
Post a Comment