Saturday, September 22, 2007

Have you ever almost run into an elephant?


Picture taken by fellow teammate as she spotted the elephant walking down her street. I promised a picture of an elephant and I found one!

Yes, third elephant sighting. At night, on the phone, walking down the sidewalk and not paying attention. I almost ran into him except for my great roomies helping me!

Language school is awesome! I can now sound like a monkey in five different tones. I've just learned sounds and tones in two days, but its so liberating!

Malaysia was awesome and pictures will come soon. I love you all!

4 comments:

trmills said...

EE ii aa uu uhh ia ua ........

Holly said...

In NYC it's a taxi and in Thailand it's elephants...you shouldn't be allowed to roam streets alone...thank goodness for roomies!

Unknown said...

Welcome home my friend! We share in your glories/frustrations of language school! Have fun with it! Remember - a million mistakes - so get started!!! Erin

I am Mexico. said...

Dude, elephant thing...awesome. Language school and tonal languages...awesome.