
Sunday was Mother's Day in Thailand! Everyone wears blue and gives fake jasmine flowers to their moms in gratitude. Our Thai Church Plant (as told by the Henrys blog on the right) had many newcomers on our special Mother's Day Sunday, 15 moms, some dads, and kids. Pictured above is Phii Nong, one particular sweet woman that attends English class. Lately though, work is hindering her attendance, so please pray for her. She is a major "mover and shaker" for our Mahathai slum community outreach.
The crazy thing is I'll get to meet her soon. I'll be in Thailand in six days! Excitement, thanks to the Lord, is arising more out of the nervousness and sadness lately. Call or email or something to say bye if you haven't gotten to yet. Two years, here I come. I can't even imagine, but I keep trying to.
1 comment:
yeah! excitement!
see you at 10:45... excitement to get my 1:1 time w/melanie!
Post a Comment