Training is done! Wow. Tomorrow we give our final presentations of what we've learned. Team Asia has called theirs, "the Top 10 Reasons to be Asian in New York City." It rocks! Yes, we have homework, a big paper, and a presentation.
Now I can be a missionary...I have already become a New Yorker kind of. I can ride the subway, know what Bengali means, have eaten New York Pizza at least once a week, and look disdainfully while walking down the street. Yet, I still fight off saying "Good Morning" and smiling. I'll never fully inculturate.
The countdown begins as I touchdown in North Carolina tomorrow. Three weeks before I'm shipped out. I'd love your prayer....anything you think about, I could probably use prayer for that. Love me as I'm insane over the next three weeks please. Woohoo!
4 comments:
Melane, you make me smile.
Me, too!!
definitely ready to receive you w/open arms and lots of lovin' during your last few wks here. can't wait to spoil you girlfriend!
Woo hoo! Thailand, here she comes! I love you and I'm praying for you!
Post a Comment