Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Half-of-a-House


Ok, I confess, this is a silly picture of where I rent taken from Google Maps. BUT, I can't find my camera battery charger. And I need to end this blog soon but I want to show you where I live!

I am grateful for every little thing God has given me. I will try to share more of that tomorrow. As for today, here is my half-of-a-house. It is the house on the right. On the left is a house split into lots and lots of apartments. I took the snippet from this angle because that tree in front of my house is beautiful. My half-house has two floors with two bedrooms and one bathroom. There is no fence in the yard, though the picture shows one. I have a nice couple my age living next door. They have a dog which is fun to visit. The house is down the street from a cute bakery and I have some nice friends in the neighborhood.

The house is not really full yet but tomorrow I'm hoping to get a cute used red sofa moved in here. As for the rest, it will come. So, no housewarming party anytime soon. :)