
We took four long-tail boats through the water to see the islands in the area.

After reaching the river, I took a chance to pose and drink some Pepsi. Hehe. No. Being the only American on the trip, I was photographed often. :)

The bamboo rafts on the side of the river were fun to play on.

Then we played in the water a long time.

Do you notice that Thais rarely wear swimsuits. Only once while swimming, have people all put on suits. Usually we wear our normal clothes, and are never too revealing.

After a while, I took a break on the side of the river with a couple of the leaders. B., in the middle, is a church member who came with us. She is well loved by the students and I am grateful for how God called her to help with this ministry. When the students come to church, she is there too! And on the right is NaamFon, the campus ministry leader. Continue praying for her healing from her surgery in April, please.
No comments:
Post a Comment