Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bird at the Head

As I travel to and from language school each day, I pass by so much of the big city of Bangkok. I see many sides to the city--favorable and unfavorable. Yet, none as funny as a sight I saw last week.

A guy was walking down the street while a bird was flying toward him at the height of his head. The bird was flying straight for his face, so the guy had to duck! Thankfully the bird missed him and kept on flying. He laughed to himself thinking he was the only one who experienced that stubborn bird. But my bus was passing by at that exact moment, so I was able to see it too. I laughed so much the guys in the seat in front of me looked back at me. I was only sad they didn't get to see that crazy bird.

1 comment:

trmills said...

This is hilarious. I love odd moments like that- how great that you got to be a witness!