In the Thai language, there's a whole 'nother set of words to use for royalty. So when I'm talking about the King of Thailand I need to use different words than when I'm talking about Joe Schmo.
In Thai tutoring this week, I learned that there is even a special word to use when speaking of the King of Thailand's ear!! Yep, and successfully, I read that crazy long word though I had no clue what it was...since I often neglect to talk about his ear. Only one more tutoring session before I've graduated my studies for this two year term.
3 comments:
Yay! Early congratulations. That's so soon!
I would prefer that you use that word when referring to my ear as well...
Give Bah Aat a huge hug for me until she is blue in the face. She's such a cutie patootie!
What about his right big toe?
Post a Comment