Thai people have really long real first names. Actually, just some are really long. Maybe I should suggest, Supercalifragulisticitspialidocious. But, anyway, so they all have nicknames too. Lots of different ones, as you've seen from my website.
Well, the newest neighbor to our community center at Mahathai is "Donut"! And his sister's name is "Butter". And they are just about cute enough to eat up! Pictures later....
3 comments:
Melanie! i wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Happy and Merry Christmas! Glad to see you're able to share the real story. Sounds like the relationships are strong, and flourishing. The Riddles pray for you regularly. Your friend, Normancalifragilistic X. Pealidocious.
Merry Christmas Eve! Hope things are well. Just got back from prayer meeting and Harold F. and I continue to remember you in prayer and he says hello as do I. I had to go in my bathrobe 'cause I didn't get up in time. As you can imagine, Harold found that pretty funny as his threshold for funny is pretty low. I just knew this would be the morning that 20 people showed up to pray and there would be me in my pajamas.
Anywho. I assume it is a little warmer there? It has been bitterly cold here the last few days but when I stepped out this morning w/ only one sock and my bathrobe, it was about 30 degrees warmer than the same time Monday.
I was going to give you a hard time that you spelled supercali...ous wrong but I'm guessing you cut and pasted it? I'm going to send you an email shortly w/ some pics of the only bunch that is awake. They are wearing PJs too.
Scott P.
Post a Comment