So many people came out that we've never met. And as we went around to invite people, they all seemed willing to go. What an answer to prayer to see more unity in the community as well as interest in our activities there.
The losers of any game have to stand up front and look like folks while doing a dance like grilled chicken.
A lot of make-up and hair doing happens before any production here, no matter how small. Its all about the presentation!
Some of the characters for our nativity play during the party. The pictures didn't come out so well of the actual play. Don't you think even the sheep is smiling underneath that paper plate?
A bunch of the kids and teens surprised us with a whole dance performance during the evenings. They were so excited and smiling through the whole thing. I enjoyed seeing them take ownership of the evening.
Pawn and Kieow holding two of the cutest kids at Mahathai. The one on the right's name is Butter, and she just started letting me hold her. She lives next door to the community center where I go almost everyday.
2 comments:
I love that you had a good Christmas! The pictures are wonderful and show me so much about what you are doing there. I got your package today. It's wonderful! I can't wait to listen to my new CD. Love you bunches!
Wow! What a celebration. And what an opportunity to share. Sarah's come back from Acapulco and longs to be able to do what you are doing. We are praying for you regularly.
Post a Comment