Friday, August 27, 2010

Bye to Thai Friends Here

I know I'm going to see all my Thai friends when I get back to Thailand. But tonight, I had to say bye to my Thai friends here--the ones who work at the restaurant here in Asheville. They all are giving me the contact information for their families in Thailand to visit while I'm there. It's too sweet. I can't believe how blessed I have been to have them as friends. I don't like leaving them here without more people to take care of them. Please pray God continues working in their hearts. Pray for one of the women working there to find a new place to stay. At Christmas, I get to see the owner and her husband when they go back to visit their family in Thailand. I feel like I'm part of a big extended family now!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Melanie - Just wanted to let you know that I continue to follow along with your blog and your journey. Praying for you today as your departure draws near!

Elizabeth Pennock