Friday, October 9, 2009

Calls Requests Speaking Engagements

I'm feeling a bit like a concert performer today as I make dates for sharing with people about God's faithfulness in Thailand. (Just look on the right for the latest dates.) It's all very good and exciting. Just wondering if this is at all like the life of Derek Webb or someone as he roams the country. (I just went to his concert last week.) Maybe I should write something on the side of my Toyota Camry so people know its my touring vehicle. Ok, ok, I'm not anything like Derek Webb in singing ability, but I can speak in Thai. Sometimes that leaves mouths gaping. I'm thankful to be home and sharing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Melanie! I was just looking at your blog and at ours and I can't believe we were even in Thailand. Boy do I miss Thailand right now. Can't wait to see you next week! Well, if it happens.

Love you,

Megan

Kim said...

We called itenerating "the lasagna tour" as every where we went we were served lasagna. Good times. :)