Friday, October 24, 2008

Did you know...

...I have worn flip flops for 14 months straight! I think I have beat the record for most of my hippie friends in Asheville!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

missionary old wive's tale...
after being on the field for about20 or 30 years in Thailand, missionaries develop a phenomena where there feet flatten AND the space between their big toe and second toe is much wider...due to wearing flip flops and walking on cement floors all the time...
go figure! So, Mel, are you toes separated more?!?

Lara Juleiann said...

EXCEPT for when you are teaching!!!

Anonymous said...

Get some crocs! LOL!! Emma would love doing that! The faster she can get a pair of shoes on and off the better! She wears flip flops everywhere!

Emily Bradford Routon said...

melanie, i think we do a good job balancing each other out right now, I don't think I have worn flip-flops for 13 months! :) xo